Thursday, May 21, 2009

blueberries, strawberries,and lima beans

Welcome, to our first blog post!

We have not told everyone yet about our small piece of produce in my belly, but I'm not feeling well today and can not really move much so I decided to start the blog.

From what we have read and heard the baby is around the size of one of these:


We have to wait about a week and a half for a sonogram and our first Dr. visit. So we will have more to say about things then. As of right now, everything seems to make me nauseaus and it's not that fun. But we are as happy as we can be, and are having fun telling all the family.





2 comments:

  1. WE are so, so very excited!!! A new little life to hold and spoil and then send home!!! Keith and I are send our most awesome CONGRATULATIONS, AND BEST WISHES TO THE 3 OF YOU!!! We love you 3 so very much!!! Thank you for making us GRANDPARENTS again!!!

    ReplyDelete