Saturday, February 6, 2010

Seth is 6 weeks old!



Seth is 6 weeks today and we are celebrating with a "paralyzing snowstorm", that's Fox's words not mine.
He had his first round of immunizations, and has grown 3 inches and gained about a pound a half. So now he is 22 inches and 9.5 lbs. We have another doctors visit in two weeks and I'm pretty sure he has gained more weight, he's getting a little belly and some chubby thighs.
I had my postpartum visit and found out that I lost 30 lbs, and I'm only 10 lbs away from pre-baby weight, and then just like another 50 from my ideal weight ; ) The doctor gave me a clean bill of health, so I am all back to normal which is good.
Seth has started to smile, I will get a picture of one of those smiles one of these days. He has also started moving a lot! He climbs all over his dad and he's a maniac at tummy time. He can push off of our hands and scoot across his blanket. I'm pre registering him for Harvard next week, because this is all clearly signs of genius! Enjoy the baby pictures!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with your baby. I'm in love with those big beautiful eyes!

    It sounds like you both are doing a wonderful job as new parents! So happy for your new family. :)

    ReplyDelete