Tuesday, June 2, 2009

1st Doctor's Visit

We had our first doctors visit today. It was not very fun at all, there was a mix up with my blood. Apparently the last time I gave blood there was a girl named Jessica Simmons there and they labeled it as her blood, so I had to give more blood. That was the most exiciting part of the visit. The doctor poked me and I had to give them more pee. Tomorrow should be more fun, we will get a sonogram and find out how old the fat baby is. So we will know what piece of fruit to compare it to it. That is all from preggo land.

1 comment:

  1. Got your message, can't wait to see the sonogram!!! You have one set of very excited grandparents here, wanting to see what fruit to compare our grandchild too!!! I hope Mr. Preggo is taking excellent care of Mrs. Preggo, and if not Mom will handle it!!!

    ReplyDelete