Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Baby Pics and Important Announcements

Hello Everyone!

Look it's a baby!



The baby is a dancer, it did the robot and the moonwalk when we saw it earlier today it was adorable.

So we are 2 months and 1 week along. So that makes the baby the size of a green olive, so it's like having the makings of a martini in my belly.

Announcement one : The heartbeat is 168 which is good and the dr. at the sonogram said the baby looked healthy.

Announcement two: I have a nice pelvic bone which is good for child birth, so yay for us!

Announcement three: mustard and meatball sandwich is amazing! Today was my first real craving and I think it's marking the end of feeling nauseous, I think morning sickness is close to being a thing of the past!

So that is our update for the day, next Dr. appointment is July 7th, we thought it would be a nice way to celebrate Jeremy's birthday.

-j

1 comment:

  1. Gesika Rose, He/She is so adorable. I found the nose, the eyes, the mouth, or what I made them out to be!!! We loved these pics, and you two!!! Keep that belly safe, and full of delicious (yeah, right) mustard and meatball sandwiches!!! Love, us

    ReplyDelete